Susceptibility to Disease
These videos dissect the theme of one of the most crucial issues related to the protection of our health.
- Why do we fall victim to diseases?
- Do diseases catch up to us like an inevitable stroke of misfortune?
- Do we play a role in the onset of disease, and if so, how do we ourselves contribute to its development?
- How dangerous are pathogens?
- Can we protect ourselves and our loved ones from the onslaught of pathogens?
- What do we mean by susceptibility? What do we need to know about it?
- What triggers it?