I’m not inclined to say too much about myself.
- I’m Dr. Gábor Lenkei. Medical doctor.
- I was born in 1961 in Miskolc, Hungary.
- I graduated in 1986 with a medical degree summa cum laude, that is, with highest honors.
- I worked as a microbiology medical researcher, then in an internal medicine clinic and finally in an obstetrics-gynecology clinic.
- In 1992, I left the formal practice of medicine.
- I had a private practice for a few years following this, and then I became a successful entrepreneur in an area far from health care.
- Around 2000 a book I was reading lured me back, and as a result, I began to deal with the issue of health once again.
- At this point, I actually consider myself an educator, and this video channel attests to that as well.
I hope that you, too, will enjoy and get something out of our encounter.
May you find much pleasure in it.
Dr. Gábor Lenkei
April 11, 2020