Since many people are interested in whether I am still engaged in curative activities, I considered it most important to give a clear answer to this question first.
That’s why the category’s very first video, “On Diseases and Cures”, discusses it.
In the chapter “Diseases – Cures” I will deal with a lot of topics.
Here are a few of them to whet your appetite:
- Adverse physical conditions that official medicine considers to be illnesses and, accordingly, tries to treat them as such, with medicine – with little success. For example:
– I believe osteoporosis is not a real disease.
– I hold the same opinion about most allergies as well.
I will explain my views in detail in the videos.
- I consider it important to provide a clear picture and good handholds regarding the bacteria and viruses referred to as pathogens.
I would also like to dispel misconceptions and unfounded fears about pathogens stemming from a lack of knowledge.
- I would also like for people to see clearly on the issue of epidemics and that it not be possible to trap them using the greatly inflated, frightening rumors put out by the media.
I would like them to have enough knowledge to be able to remain calm even in a seemingly threatening situation, think rationally even in the middle of a mass panic and make sound decisions that truly serve their interests.
- I will also have to talk about the difference between a purely symptomatic therapy and an approach that seeks out and treats the underlying causes of the symptoms.
- I could go on listing out many pages of topics that I will have to talk about under the heading “Diseases – Cures”.